Summer Internships in Dublin, Ireland
Irish Education PartnersProgram Cancelled for Summer 2021
This program is open to students in the following academic disciplines only:
Business Administration and other majors offered in the School of Business
Digital Media & Journalism
Program Dates for 2020- TBD
*Subject to availability and affordability of flights
9 Week Internship Program - Summer Internship in Ireland- 9 weeks, 8 credits Internships.pdf
Discover Your World in Dublin
- Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland. Dublin is located in the province of Leinster on Ireland's east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. It is a historical and contemporary center for education, the arts, administration, economy, and industry.
- Irish Education Partners was founded in 1989. They organize internships and other educational programmes for international students, graduates and young people seeking employment. They provide internship placements for 9 weeks that complement the academic achievement of the participants. Interns take a giant step towards career development while immersing in a unique culture and work environment.
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Students can earn 8 credits with approval from their academic department.
- Qualifications: 3.0 GPA, Juniors, and Seniors only
- Application requirements include:
- Meeting with the Career Resource Center
- Resume (CV)
- Cover Letter (Letter of Motivation)
- Interview(s) with perspective companies
- Placements offered in the following fields (placements are not limited to this list)
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Your Home Away From Home
- Homestay Family accommodation
- Self-catering accommodation based on a Single Room occupancy, in a house/apartment, sharing with the owner-occupier, or in a Single Room occupancy, sharing in Student Accommodation, house/apartment.
Visas and Immigration
Visa requirements frequently change and you are ultimately responsible for correctly completing UK immigration requirements. Please do not apply for a visa or purchase airplane tickets until you have received information and support documentation from the SUNY New Paltz Center for International Programs office.
US citizens: No visa required
Non-US citizens: check with Irish consulate for visa requirements
Contact SUNY New Paltz Study Abroad Advisor Bianca Sylvain.